Skip to content
- The purchased tickets are not refundable.
- Passengers must be present at the boarding point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ticket will be considered as invalid for late or no show-up by the departure time.
- Please cooperate with our staff at the station to change seat(s) if your seat(s) must be changed during the trip.
- Refund is not available for any issues related to the complimentary services such as pickup service, Wi-Fi, Snack, outlet, and so on.
- The travel duration shown in this trip is estimated based on Cambolink21 Express transit experience, however it possibly takes longer depending on road condition, rainy season, etc.
- Parents may hold infants (below 3 years old) without purchasing an additional ticket.
- Passengers are allowed to bring one luggage and one small cabin luggage. Please note that the weight of your luggage should not exceed 20 kg for bus and 15 kg for van. Overweight bags may be subject to an additional charge.
- Livestock, pets, weapons, illegal products and hazardous material are prohibited aboard the bus. You should not bring strong smelling food items onto the bus (like durian, etc.).